The following e-mail was received today:
The last week of the transfer has passed, and guess what? I got transferred. I for sure thought I was going to stay, but my time was up there. Kinda glad though because I was a little tired of the place. There were great members though--and great recent converts. I love all of them. For sure I will miss all of them.
Well my new area is Tancredo Neves. It´s really close to my last area. It´s way smaller though. It takes ten minutes to walk from one end to the other. Glad that I won´t have to do those long walks any more...
My new companion is Elder McNeil from Oregon. I seem to just get American companions...haha. He served for a little while in California until his Visa came; he got here about five months ago. We will be living in a house with two other Elders...don´t know them very well yet.
This last week was great though. We had a bunch of people to teach and were able to have a baptism. This next transfer for that area should be great. A bunch of people are set up to be baptized. Well, I´m looking forward to this new area. I've heard that it is really great here, so we will see.
All is good with me, no sickness or injury this week. Until next time.
--Elder Castagno

No comments:
Post a Comment