So this week was a tough one. One of those weeks that you look back on and say, "Man, that sucked." But also one that you learn a lot from. So within this week I had to be worrying about my area, my district, [among other things.] At times, [my companion] wants to do things way different than the way that I do things, so we end up hitting heads at times.
I can say that I gave it my all this week. Trying to find news, talking to everyone . . . I had to rely a lot on the Lord. I don´t think that I've prayed more in my life than this week. As always, the Lord pulled through. I did my part, and He did His.
We talked to many recent converts to try and find references, and I did my best to invite everyone to hear a message. Also, I put in a lot of faith. In the end it worked out. We were able to teach a good handful of people and had two baptisms yesterday . . . Other than that I did some interviews for my district and will do my first training tomorrow.
Still hotter than fresh baked cookies out here.
With love,
Elder Castagno

No comments:
Post a Comment