Monday, January 30, 2012

New responsibilities. New companion.

The following e-mail was received today:
 

Well another transfer has come and gone. This last one was great. I will for sure miss Elder Redd. Right now he is on his way back to the United States. 

This next transfer has brought a few changes. I stayed in the area but I have turned senior companion. Also, I am now District Leader which means that I take care of a few other missionaries, and I do baptism interviews for them. Also I give trainings every week, so it´s pretty cool. A little more work but all good. My new comp is a Brazilian from Porto Alegre--Elder Baptista. It will be an interesting transfer. 

Other than that this last week went great! We visited a few of my companion's old areas to say goodbye. It was cool to see all the success he had within these two years. Also, we had a baptism on Saturday--Roberto. We've been working with him for a few weeks. He was for sure elect. Just waiting for the missionaries to invite him to baptism. 

I´m sure this next week will be pretty crazy. Now is my time to show the Lord what I can do. I ask for His help and also for your prayers. Love all of you and wish you the best.

Until next week,

Elder Castagno

No comments: