The following e-mail was received today:
So this week was interesting--better than the week before. During district meeting this week, I learned a lot. I heard many things that I needed to hear. Our zone leaders told us on what to do when everything in our planning falls through. Basically to not be stressed! To take a breather, and to look at all the options we have and to replan before we go out to teach. When we are stressed we don´t have the Spirit, and without the Spirit, we can´t teach. It really gave me a boost.
Yesterday we had a baptism! Fernando. He is a neighbor of one of the members. He knows that all of these things are true, and he really likes the church. He´s just...well...a little strange. He told us of when he snuck onto a cruise liner and how Cristina Aguilera sang to him. The cruise liner went to the North Pole and then to Ireland. From there he went to Romania where vampires are real. But then he unfortunatly got deported back here, as he says. He´s a good guy.
Also this week we were hired to carry a huge wedding cake to a member's wedding. We hopped in the car with the cake and went all the way to the reception at 100 MPH. God was truly on our side for that trip.
A few days ago our friend from the ward came to our house in the morning. He said that he needed a blessing of health. He sat down, and I started to give him the blessing. Something happened to me that had never happened before. The Holy Ghost completely filled me, and I heard with my own ears the voice of the Spirit. I was trembling. It wasn´t anything that I thought up, but the Spirit told me to tell things to this member that he really needed to hear. It was hard to speak at times. But the voice of the Spirit was as clear as the noon day sun. After the blessing, I was completly exhausted. I have a true testimony of priesthood power. It is real, and it is from God. It really is a blessing.
Love you all.
Love you all.



No comments:
Post a Comment