The following email was received today:
This week we focused on a number of people. We were getting them prepared for baptism. And we were able to baptize two of them Saturday and Sunday! One was Michelle. Unfortunately she separated from her boyfriend, but she was able to get baptized. We are planning to baptize him though this week. He said he wanted to learn more and to support Michelle. Not to mention they already have kids, so it would be easier if they could just be a complete family. We also marked a wedding date for them. Won´t happen till next month though. Also one of the member's sisters was baptized! We taught her, then the next day she told us she already received an answer! We are preparing for a few more baptisms this next week.
The Lord really has blessed us in the work we are doing. The most important thing that I learned this week was about being meek and humble. I had to cry unto the Lord every day so I could have help. At times I wasn't sure what to do, and I would be in despair. I just relied 100% on the Lord. He really did bless me and helped me out a lot. It really strengthened my testimony in knowing that He is there helping me at all times.
| Brazil's version of burgers and fries. |
Love you guys and until next time,
Elder Castagno
Elder Castagno
No comments:
Post a Comment