The following e-mail was received today:
E-mail Subject Line: The Sun is Shining in Fortaleza
Hello once again! It´s strange to think that another week has already gone by. It feels like I was writing you guys yesterday. So this week went by pretty good. Things are starting to look up. I went through a lot of experiences this week. Most of which strengthened my testimony and myself in general.
But first, I must say that I found an amazing sushi restaurant last Monday! It´s called Wasabi and they have a sushi buffet...A SUSHI BUFFET! It was awesome. I don´t think I've ever eaten that much in my life. They even had a dessert sushi with strawberries and chocolate. Yes.

So this week was our zone conference. Our zone and a few others met up in downtown Fortaleza for a meeting with the President of our Mission. He talked and trained us about many things. How to improve our work, and how we can do that. We talked a lot about diligence and the importance of it. Without diligence, missionary work wouldn't, well....work. Diligence is working hard, but also working smart. President said to work with our heads more than with our feet. I agree 100%. Throughout this week I´ve been working on how to use the Holy Ghost more in my teaching. I´ve decided to completly rely on the spirit, but to do my part in studying and talking to people. It was amazing to see what happend. My teaching skills went up a bunch and I felt the Holy Ghost more in my life. I know that it is very important to rely on the Lord in all that we do. The Lord gives us faults so that we may be humble. But when we trust in the Lord, He will help us strengthen our faults and ourselves. I know that diligence is an important aspect in this work and in life. Love all of you and hope you are well!
-Elder Castagno
No comments:
Post a Comment