The following e-mail was received today:
Well, I couldn´t get through a normal day without having problems. First day on the job, everything was looking great. My comp is awesome, and the area had great hope. Later in the day I felt a sharp pain in my chest--the same pain that led to surgery the last time, and led to surgery again. Through a long and difficult process, I went to the hospital and the surgery was done. Stayed there for a while and got released yesterday.
At the moment I´m staying at the office again, and this time I´ll be going home. They haven´t determined the exact date, but it will be in a few weeks. I´ll be looked at by the doctors back home to try and figure what is up with me. The Lord has other plans for me at the moment.
I´m happy that I was able to help all that I did here...and also I learned so much during this time. I learned that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we don´t know why until later...and a lot of times it can be a blessing in disguise. I´ll be happy to see you all again.
Until then,
Elder Castagno
![]() |
| Elder Castagno will be returning home to receive medical care. |


No comments:
Post a Comment