The following e-mail was received on Monday 5/28/2012:
Another transfer done, and another has begun. Again many changes have
happened. Because of a large decrease of missionaries in this mission,
the mission president had to join a few areas together. Mine was effected. So of course, me and my comp had to be changed to different
areas. I´m now in the area of Montese. I've heard some pretty good
things about [it], so I am hoping for the best.
Also my new companion is
from Bolivia! So I guess i´ll be learning some Spanish while I'm out
here. He is pretty new. Just got out of training.
It was a little sad
though leaving Tancredo Neves. Sure the work was hard, but we did make
some good friends there. And we were helping some really special people--one that we were helping get married. Unfortunately, I won´t be able to
see the wedding or the baptism. But that is just how it is. It was meant
for the other elders to do that part.
This area is another smaller
area...which is good. Keep myself from being too tired from walking.
Other than that, not much is new. I´m excited to start in this new area
and see what it has to offer. Take care.
Elder Castagno



No comments:
Post a Comment