The following e-mail was received today:
Well another transfer has come and gone. For the most part it went by really well. My time here with Elder Rocha was great. I learned a lot from him. The other night President called...and said that he wants me to train! The next two transfers, I´ll be training a brand new missionary fresh from the MTC. I´m not sure what to think...excited but nervous at the same time. At least I´ll be staying in my area. I´ll receive my new companion tomorrow. Elder Rocha will be training too...but of course in another area. It will be an interesting two transfers for both of us. Makes me remember of when I first got here to Fortaleza. I knew so little. I've learned a lot, but still feel like I have much to learn. This next transfer is already the last transfer of Elder Pili, my trainer. Six weeks and he´ll be home. He´s still in my zone so i´ll still be able to see him every week.
This last week went by really well. We started teaching a family that is really liking the church. They aren't married, but we can help them with that. They are very humble people. They were basically a blessing that just showed up to church. Also, we had two baptisms yesterday--two friends of some of the members that we have been working with for a little while. Everything is going well. Just nervous for tomorrow. Things will go well. Hope that all of you are doing great.
With love,
Elder Castagno

No comments:
Post a Comment