The following e-mail was received today:
Hey! So I am here in Fortaleza! I got here about one, and we went over to the president's house to eat lunch; it was really good. The president and his wife are really cool and sweet! So now I am at the mission office writing you guys. It overviews the city, and I can see the ocean in the distance. It´s been raining on and off for most of the day. It´s pretty hot and very humid here. I´ll be finding out who my companion is and where my area will be sometime today. My P-day is on Monday, so you won´t hear from me 'til then. And I can only write you guys for today. So hope that everything is going well there! . . . Talk to you guys soon.


2 comments:
saudades Alex.
Quando eu tinha exatamente a tua idade, estava exatamente no mesmo lugar que estás, Fortaleza.
Post a Comment