![]() ![]() |
| Sao Paulo Training Center |
The following e-mail was received today:
Hey everyone! So I have very limited time, so I´ll write you guys quickly. Things are going great here in Sao Paulo. I am at the CTM learning a lot about how to teach and about the gospel. The week has really flown by. My Portuguese is getting better I think (haha.) So they put me into a Brazilian district the second day, so I only speak Portuguese. Every day is SUPER busy. It definitely takes some getting used to, and it´s not easy. Anyways I´m in an awesome group! They all have a great testimony, and I learn a lot from them. The food here is really good; I get to drink Guarana every day!! I´m making a bunch of friends here, and I love it! Being a missionary is difficult, but it pays off, and there is always a good spirit here. I love all of you guys, and I´ll talk to you soon.
P.S. I can´t email everyone, so I´m sorry!
--Elder Castagno


1 comment:
Elder Castagno also mentioned that there's no use in mailing anything to the training center in Sao Paulo. He'll only be there a few more weeks, and "snail mail" (as I call it) from the U.S. takes a long time to get there. So...hold onto your care packages (hint: full of Swedish Fish) and mail them to Fortaleza directly. The address is in the sidebar on the left. --Blog Chief
Post a Comment